Blog for May

Hello Peeps, sorry my report for May is a couple of weeks late but I had to go to Spain with my Commanding Officer. We spent a few days with some very good friends of ours at their villa in Moraira on the Costa Blanca and then drove back up country to spend a couple of weeks in a hotel in Santa Susannah on the Costa Brava – sheer bliss. Nice to be with friends, but sometimes you need to be pampered for a while. We used to go on holiday with relatives or friends and I really didn’t enjoy this. I hated those words in the morning “Right then - what are we going to do today” Grrrrrrr. My answer should have been “NOTHING! I have done all the tourist stuff - I AM ON BLOODY HOLIDAY I DON’T WANT TO DO ANYTHING. What I want to do is sit round the pool with a book, have an occasional Cuba Libre and do a bit of people-watching OK!” But we don’t want to upset anybody so we go with the flow. But my goodness me, I am so glad those days are over.
When I am at home I am constantly working, I rarely watch TV. I am usually working on some project or other, but when I am on holiday I really do like to relax. I like cruises as that slower pace of life is something I can appreciate and of course being a Cancerian, I love the sea. As it happens, I am working on a series of lectures for a major cruise line but I don’t think its going to come together this year, just watch this space.
Whilst on the road in May, I stayed in a rather curious place that was bordering Cambridge and Newmarket. I normally stay in Premier Inns if at all possible but the training venue I was in was too far for one of these. So when I booked up at “The Green Man” for three nights I thought I would be well and truly looked after in an English country pub, with visions of home-made steak & kidney pie and roast beef. Well, bloody hell, that didn’t work out. When I got there it turns out the pub is no longer open. The business is now just centred around Bed & Breakfast, so nowhere to get an evening meal without travelling twenty miles – great! However, the bar in the pub is still open; as an “honesty bar”, that is help yourself and write down what you have in a book! So there I am, the ONLY resident in the building (no staff live on the premises) with a complete bar to myself. I did have a little drinkie to keep myself company and try not to recall that ghost story “The Green Man”. Did you know that the Green Man precedes Christianity in the UK? That is why the image is often found above old church doors - a grudging recognition of pagan roots. Anyway, I fell asleep in an armchair of the bar in a deserted pub and woke up a 2 0’clock in the morning trying to figure out where I was – an experience not for the faint-hearted!
The above experience has happened to me before. The last time in a country golf club in Surrey. However, it is not my intention to make this a regular event.
As Spain was calling, I only spent half of May in the UK so my travels this month only covered Slough, Lydney, High Wycombe, Trowbridge, Hounslow, Cambridge/Newmarket and Crawley.
Lydney is a bit odd though isn’t it? It’s like Wales but in England. Definitely a bit behind the times, but very quiet. Whilst there I stayed in a country house hotel that was run by a kind of Christian group. The food was well, interesting (if you like risotto and kale) but they did rather generously I thought, invite me to evening prayer, which I unfortunately couldn’t attend due to a prior engagement. If you are looking for a getaway break though this place was brilliant, right down to the wood panelled Library and Drawing room that was straight out of an Agatha Christie.
The best thing that ever came out of May is my daughter Emma-Louise. It was her birthday this month and it has been a delight to watch her grow from a lovely little girl into the devoted mum she now is. I am very proud of her and it is a good job she has such a great husband or I would have to deal with him. Happily, I am equally pleased to have Sam as my SON-in-law as he would make any father proud.
With regard to the 18th Edition I have been following developments since the announcement of its release, spoken to key players in its development and discussed points of rationale. I will shortly take the exam myself and after that point I will be able to offer 18th Edition training according to client requirements.
My “Pause for Thought” slot this month is dedicated to my old chum Tony Abberley, who I made friends with when I started day-release for my apprenticeship back in the 1970’s. I was immediately attracted to this kindred nutcase spirit and between us we were a complete waste of time as all we did was fool around. We eventually grew up and lost track of each other as the years passed by. However, with the advent of Facebook I eventually tracked him down living in Scotland and funnily enough also working in further education (teaching IT) I was delighted to have finally found my old friend. That delight was short-lived though as he passed away only a couple of years later. Nonetheless, I was grateful to have made contact before he checked out.
There remain one or two others that I would like to make contact with again, and some I would really like to say sorry to for being a prat, some I would like to punch in the face and some just to give a hug, but Ce la Vie.
Make the most of each day folks, don’t put up with crap, say what’s on your mind and say sorry to those who deserve it. We are only here for the twinkling of an eye.

32 Comments to Blog for May:

professional dissertation writing service on 22 June 2018 11:47
I loved to read your blog it was for sure the sit back and relax kind of stuff. very well written and very inspirational as well. keep writing and will definately be coming back for more.

top essay services on 03 January 2019 13:53
There are times that we want to be alone, not because we are lonely, but we just want to isolate ourselves from anybody. Being alone help us to sort things out and think properly because we tend to focus on what is going on in our minds. Sometimes, we want to be alone to avoid from the noise of what surrounds us. We just want to be quiet and at ease so we escape the noise outside. And it is okay to be alone in this digital world sometimes. Being alone means you have more time for ourselves, which is the best thing to do too.

law essays help on 27 July 2018 10:12
I'm glad that a person has started this. it's miles a fantastic act of kindness and those may be overwhelmed through this. through the essay writing of such purposes we may get to an amazing conclusion of factors. maintain up the coolest work!

Harley Kent on 16 August 2018 10:23
You have written in detail,about your training services which i like reading.Everyone should take advantage of their services. Ground Reinforcement Mesh

Thomas Stanley on 16 August 2018 11:16
Great to read that you guys are offering training services. One should take advantage of these services. gym flooring

Buy Online Dissertation on 06 October 2018 05:18
Good one blog. I am sure that if you always keep your blogging up in the same way, you can make a good crowd to stay at your blog.

reviews of best resume writing services on 09 October 2018 05:16
As much as we want to enjoy the company of others, like our family, friends and colleagues, there are times that we just want to be alone. We just want to be alone just like that and relax. It is the time when we try to talk to our inner self. Well, it is also good that we do intrapersonal communication which is communicating with our own, like reflecting on something that had happened the past few days. In this way, we are able to identify what we need to do and enhance the ways to become better.

David on 09 October 2018 05:34
Informative blog.This blog for may is very informative blog post for me. I have seen all the posts but this blog is a good blog post.Thanks. Easily and quickly installed Garment Racking now

Lewis rowlings on 10 October 2018 10:44
I really like to read this fantastic post! I read your blog and I think it is very informative for all people.Thanks for your great info. Report Forms available

buy garage racking UK on 11 October 2018 07:48
It is superb content I thought and even I was searching similar this subject articles for knowing about it. And I truly enjoyed reading plus collected a tremendous information about it.

Johny on 31 October 2018 09:32
I love your website, I was searching similar this subject articles for knowing about it. And I truly enjoyed reading plus collected a tremendous information about it. london bricks company

Samuel otti on 04 December 2018 06:33
You have provided good information. I would love to read more on such topics. Thank you very much for it and carry on it. Log Forms in US

falsi orologi on 24 December 2018 15:38
Glad to read it

replica omega constellation on 31 December 2018 05:38
Indra~link

Room Additions Garage Conversion Ad on 13 March 2019 11:44
Spain is a very beautiful country. Last year, I went on honeymoon to Spain and I stay with my hubby in Villa in Moraira on the cost Blanca. I hope, you enjoy your journey and also new friends there. Thanks

repliche audemars piguet orologi< on 30 March 2019 13:51
Thanks Diedra! I am cheering for you! Boot camp is an awesome way to get motivated and moving! Best of Luck! Have fun!

lightwordreviews.com on 08 May 2019 06:57
This is great book and one of my favorites as well. I have read it on my free time and get much information or knowledge on it and spared this information to my friends and family so they can also inspire this book.

Güvenilir Bahis Siteleri on 04 September 2019 13:22
Right teachers ought to now not teach the scholars in the equal manner they have to exchange their approach of teaching from conventional to boost. In this way they'll be able to make their students to apprehend what they really need to say.

Mens b3 Shearling Bomber Leather Jacket on 04 October 2019 08:05
Thank you so much for sharing these amazing tips. I must say you are an incredible writer, I love the way that you describe the things. Please keep sharing.

instastalker on 28 October 2019 03:54
Your blog is really awesome and great.i like your blog. i am glad to read your blog.i hope your blog is great and impressive thanks for sharing. Reading many wonderful blogs of instagram from site instastalker

Defrosting Thawing Tray Sale on 24 November 2019 14:15
Blog for may is very interesting information. I like it very much. Thanks for sharing this with me.

how to hack instagram on 30 December 2019 06:49
Thank you for sharing this blog if you want to learn how to hack Instagram then visit our website and follow step by step

what is xbox scorpio on 29 January 2020 05:57
in June 1914, and most users can use the author to automatically launch, adjust the way, drophotting, it is the goal of the dolphins that diving allocates, For Sale Buttons.

Eyal Nachum on 19 March 2020 11:16
Fintech is likewise overhauling credit rating by simplifying danger evaluation, speeding up authorization processes and also making accessibility less complicated. Billions of individuals around the globe can now apply for a funding on their mobile tools, and new data points and much better danger modeling is expanding credit rating to underserved populaces. Eyal Nachum is a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond. Eyal is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments.

John on 16 July 2020 07:33
This blog is very effective and valuable. I am very glad to read your blog. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Best seller rubber Sheet

Nike Shoes on 24 July 2020 07:13

Anonymous on 28 October 2020 23:59
kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official kite surfing official

Anonymous on 29 October 2020 01:38
Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez Techfriez

Anonymous on 29 October 2020 01:40
what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance what is life insurance

Anonymous on 01 November 2020 03:31
Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Quantity Surveyors

Anonymous on 01 November 2020 03:36
Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies Top 20 Remedies

Anonymous on 01 November 2020 03:38
health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors health and wellness vendors