Hello Peeps, here is my blog update for December. Hopefully, I shall be a little more organised this year and having a few days in the office over Christmas has certainly helped me to catch up with jobs I have been putting off for a while and having a general sort out.
I hope you noted my use of “Christmas” and not “Holidays”, I don’t believe in that sort of PC nonsense. I have no objection to any other religious festival, in fact I find them all very interesting and deserving of maximum respect, but in these parts, we celebrate Christmas.
As usual, I wasn’t very impressed with the offerings on national television this Christmas but I suppose if you are into cookery it must have been a blast. I’m also getting a bit cheesed off with all those scrounging adverts for charities. I give to charity, I give monthly to charity and give to the tin-rattlers if it’s for charity at home. But it’s beginning to feel like a bit of a charity overload at the moment and I’m wondering if there shouldn’t be some sort of legislation to limit exactly how much “Charity” is pushed in our faces.
I do like a ghost story at Christmas, and there were quite a few on Christmas Eve, for instance “The Signalman” was on and you really do need to sit down with a few mince pies and a bottle of sherry (pale cream of course) for maximum enjoyment. One of my favourite ghost reads is “The Dead Sexton”, if I could read and listen to music at the same time I would play my favourite carol “In the Bleak Midwinter” as an accompaniment.
I’ve got my new year planner up on the office wall now and already fleshed out with jobs for January and February, I also like to see the holidays clearly marked up and I think that is one of the main attractions of self-employment – I can have whatever I want off, when I want it.
One of my colleagues and fellow Electrical Engineer (Dennis Latimer) is even more obsessed with his craft than me and has been producing fantastic animations of electrical engineering conditions and equipment in operation. I am truly grateful to you Dennis, and anyone that attends any training hosted by Dennis or myself will benefit from these.
I understand we have now passed the winter equinox wotsits and are now heading into true winter. I can only say bloody hurry up and get it over and done with. I hate this time of year. I can’t get out in the garden, can’t go out on my motorbike, it’s dark and bloody dreary. It’s a good job I’ve got a 4x4 with a nice big heater to see me through. I can’t see much evidence of global warming. Roll on May for our first trip to Spain.
This month (January) I have training in Somerset, Suffolk, London and even a gig with Eurotunnel! That list also looks likely to grow as I have other customers wanting to get in this month as well.
I have been asked by one of the cruise lines to prepare a series of lectures on “Electricity” (can’t say too much about the content for fear of spies) so may have some news on that in future reports.
As mentioned above, I hope the relentless TV charity campaigns don’t kill the golden goose of the great British public. We have seen far too many cases of “Charity” executives taking home massive salaries. They then trot out the crap “We need to pay top money for top people” – Bullshit! If those people were so keen they would give their time for nothing. Or how about some of those “celebrities” on those relentless adverts giving up a bit of time?
While I’m at it with regard to executives, is it just me or are all the mainstream parties in the UK just a complete bunch of cardboard cut-outs? I don’t think any of the parties give a toss about what the common people want. But there again what would I know, I’m just a middle-aged white guy.
I’m beginning to think we would be better off if we franchised UK Government out and Tesco could run the country for three years then hand over to Sainsbury’s etc. You might laugh, but I bet they’d make a better job of it than any of the current options.
Well rant over, better go and take a Ramipril and a rub down with a copy of “the Sporting Life”.
Good luck and God bless to all my readers. I really do hope you all have a fantastic New Year.

8 Comments to Blog for December:

oxbridgeessays.com reliable on 04 April 2018 07:38
That is the best part about the Christmas then I really become excited that I just can’t wait to talk about. It is the one thing in the December that I love and this day is like a blessing to every person.

Asbury on 13 October 2018 10:32
These photographs are taking with the immense side and endeavor to give the colossal sight of this bike and you should get 7dollaressay.com review for the best material. I know loads of the all-inclusive community end up crazy when they see this kind of significant bike and it is my hankering to get it. The condition is looking so well.

cheap gucci uk on 24 December 2018 13:06
Your act for finding the friends is awesome and it made me happy to find adorable friends with the great professional skill.

Jos Winata Wihardja on 16 January 2019 03:56
membosankan dan benar? Sekarang saya berjalan lebih dari Anda. Di usiamu, ling 6 agen astm a283 c agen pipa boiler agen plat abrex 400 agen plat asme516 grade70 agen plat astm a285 c agen plat astm516 70 agen plat boiler agen plat hardox agen plat hb 400 agen plat high strenght agen plat high tensile sm490 yb agen plat high tensile sm490ya agen plat kapal agen plat stainless ss304 agen plat stainless ss310 agen plat stainless ss316 agen plat sumihard agen round bar besi aisi 440s45c agen round bar scm440 agen steel rail agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb jual plat high tensile sm490ya jual plat kapal jual plat stainless ss304 jual plat stainless ss310 jual plat stainless ss316 jual plat sumihard jual round bar besi aisi 440s45c jual round bar scm440 jual steel rail jual steel sheet pile pabrik astm a283 c pabrik pipa boiler pabrik plat abrex 400 pabrik plat asme516 grade70 pabrik plat astm516 70 pabrik plat boiler pabrik plat hb 400 pabrik plat high tensile sm490 yb pabrik plat high tensile sm490ya pabrik plat kapal pabrik plat stainless ss304 pabrik plat stainless ss310 pabrik round bar besi aisi 440s45c pabrik round bar scm440 pabrik steel rail pabrik steel sheet pile pusat astm a283 c pusat pipa boiler pusat plat abrex 400 pusat plat asme516 grade70 pusat plat astm a285 c pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox plat stainless ss201 plat sphc po plat putih spcc sd plat hitam ss400 plat hitam sphc plat corten plat astm a36 plat alumunium plat abrex 500 plat abrex 450 plain bar pipa sch80 pipa sch40 pipa sch160 pipa sch120 pipa sch10 pipa medium galvanis perforated plate grating size galvanis expanded metal deformed bar besi wiremesh besi unp besi cnp besi baja wfbeam baja h beam

replica polo ralph lauren on 30 March 2019 09:07
Hello, it was a really exceptional experience for me when I checked out your website.

Anonymous on 06 June 2019 08:19

Vicky M. Billingsley on 23 November 2019 08:03
You have to remember that every physical exercise needs consistence. If you are a golf player and love to play it on a regular basis, then you must opt for the above sport-specific flexibility and strength exercises to your daily workout CLIK HERE.

yeezy on 04 December 2019 11:05