Okay Peeps,

Here’s the blog for August, I seemed to spend a lot of time in London this month. I can’t say I particularly enjoy driving in London but I get by. It’s no different from driving in any other capital city around the world so it’s just a case of grin and bear it.

Whilst in London I was in Vauxhall, so on a couple of mornings you would have found me having a cappuccino opposite MI6 Headquarters on Embankment before starting work. Don’t want to name-drop, but I was also training in Whitehall as well.

Spent a very enjoyable weekend in Polperro with my CO and friends in mid-August. I am not really a “Fishy” person when it comes to food, so it was a bit of a personal challenge to have a fish dish in “Michele’s” on the Friday evening. So I found myself tucking into monkfish and found it to be surprisingly good. So top marks to Michele, mind you, I think that bottle of Shiraz helped as well (yes I know it should have been white, but those days are gone).

Whilst in Polperro and visiting a local hostelry I couldn’t help but notice the wiring in “The Three Pilchards” was, how can I put it – a little eclectic. I saw T&E surface clipped, in trunking and various light fittings manufactured from old brass oil lamps etc. All in all, it reminded me that there are still a lot of dodgy installations out there.

Also had an unusual engagement during August – had to go back to an organisation I worked for over twenty years ago to do some training. It was a good job I left on good terms! I was made very welcome and had a great time, I even had a round of applause at the end of the training.

Short and sweet this month folks.

My motto for the month is: Be nice to each other, you don’t know what shit people are going through.

Adios para mi.

8 Comments to Blog for August:

Anonymous on 22 December 2017 20:21
I have read the post, you have mentioned about your stay in london. I must say you have written the article in simple words which makes it easy to understand. carpet steam cleaner for best service

edugeeksclub on 15 June 2018 16:02
No matter what languages used in any blog but if it is concerned with the benefit of others or if it belongs to the mankind and humanity is understood by the core of the heart, the blog does the same it is all about the diseases, symptoms.

help with assignment on 28 August 2018 06:45
These blogs were really worth of reading them and I am really interested to know more about them. It is all about having the general information that is meant to be informational and useful for the mean time.

Samuel otti on 30 August 2018 10:10
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing. NCR Printing

Jopie Widjaja on 16 January 2019 03:56
mbahkan ke atas.Ketika Dasha bertanya mengapa saya berjalan sendirianlink 3 agen plat high tensile sm490 yb agen plat high tensile sm490ya agen plat kapal agen plat stainless ss304 agen plat stainless ss310 agen plat stainless ss316 agen plat sumihard agen round bar besi aisi 440s45c agen round bar scm440 agen steel rail undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Distributor plat besi hitam Distributor plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan bentuk tas Agen besi beton interworld steel is undangan pernikahan modern Toko Plat Bordes Kembang Distributor Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Distributor besi cnp baja Harga plat besi hitam Harga plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan biru Agen besi beton gunung garuda undangan pernikahan biasa Toko Plat Besi Hitam Supplier Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Harga besi cnp baja www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual plat besi hitam Jual plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan biasa sewa villa bukit danau Agen besi beton delcoprima undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam Toko Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Agen Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Jual besi cnp baja www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier plat besi hitam Supplier plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan bagus Agen besi beton cakra steel cs undangan pernikahan cantik elegan Toko Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Supplier besi cnp baja Toko plat besi hitam Toko plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan bermanfaat Agen besi beton bjku undangan pernikahan akrilik Toko Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Jual Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Toko besi cnp baja Supplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen plat besi hitam Agen plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan akrilik Agen besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan bentuk dompet Toko Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Harga Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Agen besi cnp baja Supplier besi beton sii Pabrik plat besi hitam Pabrik plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Agen besi beton ais undangan pernikahan coklat Toko Besi Hollow Pabrik Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Pabrik besi cnp baja Supplier besi beton psi Ulir Polos Toko besi cnp baja Toko besi cnp baja undangan pernikahan coklat undangan pernikahan biasa Agen Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Jual Stainless steel Toko besi beton krakatau steel Agen besi cnp baja Agen besi cnp baja undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah Agen besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir undangan pernikahan bunga Agen Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Harga Stainless steel Toko besi beton jcac Pabrik besi cnp baja Pabrik besi cnp baja undangan pernikahan casual Agen besi beton sii undangan pernikahan artis Agen Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Pabrik Stainless steel Toko besi beton interworld steel is Distributor besi h beam baja Distributor besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan contoh Agen besi beton psi Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan modern

q on 21 May 2019 09:24
q

Certus Trading Reviews on 23 November 2019 08:01
The educational programs offered by Certus Trading Reviews include courses on stocks and bonds, as well as options and commodities trading. Founder Matt Choi is a Chartered Market Technician with 17 years experience as a trader.

effects of pro ana on 03 February 2020 11:59
Ideally, you should be consuming fewer calories than your body needs to function during the day.