Blog for February
Blog for January 21

Blog for January '17

Looking back through my blogs so far it seems that “Ok folks” or something involving “Folks” seems to be a common opening for me so I’m going to stick with it from now on. So moving on from that, you will see that I am late in publishing again this month, but January was a bit hectic for me and coupled with finishing of my new kitchen and arrival of my latest grandson "Ralphie", I didn’t know if I was on my rear end or my head. But having conquered all I have been able to move into February with renewed vigour.
I hate have a disorganised workshop. I don’t know how people can effectively operate where you can’t see the workbench for tools, parts and various bits of rubbish. I think that people who can work in such conditions must be very bright and able to track positions of tools and parts with some form of advanced vision and esp. But not me. If I can’t see the medium-flat screwdriver that’s lurking under a few wood shavings all work must stop and nobody leave the building until it reappears again (and I might need to resort to shaking the kids upside down until it does reappear) Not only that, unless I’m organised I keep going back to Wickes/Homebase/Screwfix and buying the same part. But I must say, the staff are very kind to me and sometimes even help. Well, apart from that cross-eyed “team member” who keeps trying to sell me the deal of the day at the checkout.
Anyway, January was a bit of a blur. I spent a couple days training at University of London in Islington and had a really good group to work with there. I had one AM2 and two Inspect & Test training assessment days for JTL at their secret base in Culham, Oxfordshire. I had two very enjoyable days training at Southampton Airport and a lousy three days training at a university establishment in the upper-midlands of the United Kingdom. I say a lousy three days because you had to pay to park on campus – no exceptions. And the next blow was as a visitor you could only pay and display in certain areas! So I ended up parking about half a mile from the training room and having to lug all my equipment across campus every day. On top of this the restaurants were all closed. This later problem meant that you starved all day and had to drive to the nearest village supermarket (about 10 miles away) every evening. I know I could do with losing some weight but this adventure just made my blood boil.
You will see though that I did have two enjoyable days at Southampton Airport. This is because although I have crossed that bridge into my sixties I am still a 14-year boy when it comes to transport – ships, boats, planes, cars, motorbikes: I love them all. So to paraphrase the film Apocalypse Now; I just love the smell of Avgas in the morning.

11 Comments to Blog for January '17:

custom essay papers on 14 May 2018 11:37
Moving on with the time is the best thing that you are ever doing for living this life in the way you want too. On the other side disorganized workshop is the one thing that I also don’t like to have in front.

Star Wars Jacket on 15 August 2018 10:08
Thank you for every other informative site. Where else may just I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect method? I've a undertaking that I am simply now running on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.

Small claims Mississauga on 28 August 2018 06:50
There is nothing worried about but happy to know you are back on your blog and read to share more interesting updates with your followers. You must explore the world and enjoy the beautiful days with your friends and family members. Glad to have your interesting blog post keep it up.

Johnson Williang Sutjipto on 16 January 2019 03:54
"Tapi bagaimanapun, dia membeli pil untuk pensiunnya yang sedikit dan ini ke 14 pabrik plat stainless ss304 pabrik plat stainless ss310 pabrik round bar besi aisi 440s45c pabrik round bar scm440 pabrik steel rail pabrik steel sheet pile pusat astm a283 c pusat pipa boiler pusat plat abrex 400 pusat plat asme516 grade70 pusat plat astm a285 c Toko Atap Spandek Toko Atap Spandek Distributor atap spandek Distributor besi siku undangan pernikahan klasik Jual Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Jual Besi Wf Baja Toko sch 40 Jual besi beton krakatau steel ks undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Agen Atap Spandek Agen Atap Spandek Distributor baja ringan Distributor Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan aneh Jual Jual Besi Siku Baja Harga Besi Wf Baja Agen sch 40 Jual besi beton jcac Pabrik Atap Spandek Pabrik Atap Spandek Distributor bondek Distributor besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan mewah Jual Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Pabrik Besi Wf Baja Pabrik sch 40 Jual besi beton interworld steel is Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Distributor besi cnp undangan pernikahan cute Jual Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Distributor Plat Besi Baja Distributor besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton gunung garuda Harga Bondek Cor Harga Bondek Cor Distributor besi siku www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan online Jual Besi Hollow Supplier Plat Besi Baja Harga besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton delcoprima Jual Bondek Cor Jual Bondek Cor Distributor pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Jual besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan buatan sendiri Jual Wiremesh

Flooring Company Forms for customer on 26 March 2019 08:35
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.

q on 15 May 2019 03:21
q

Yellowstone Monica on 21 November 2019 12:24
Thank you so much for sharing such an great piece of information with us. I really enjoyed your article. Please keep sharing more article like this.

stabene.net on 27 December 2019 15:21
I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job .

Hard To Kill Leather Jack on 13 January 2020 11:31
This put up becomes thoroughly written, and it also consists of plenty of useful information. I loved your distinguished way of writing the submit. Thank you, you have made it smooth for me to apprehend.

Eyal Nachum on 19 March 2020 13:17
Fintech is likewise overhauling credit rating by simplifying danger evaluation, speeding up authorization processes and also making accessibility less complicated. Billions of individuals around the globe can now apply for a funding on their mobile tools, and new data points and much better danger modeling is expanding credit rating to underserved populaces. Eyal Nachum is a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond. Eyal is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments.

Maria J Chin on 11 February 2021 05:25
Impressive. keep it up and post more blogs i have bookmarked your page. Check this out American Gods S03 Mr. Wednesday Jacket you will like it i am sure.